Pages

Translate

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hey Guys.. I am sorry for not writing for a very long time.. I am in the process of finding an appartment and my landlord is not being very helpful in the process.. But that is another story..

I have been busy busy lately.. I have joined some Facebook groups of fellow jewelry makers.. I actually sold some of my pieces! Yeay!!
I am also working on some tutorials (by that I mean, I am trying to pick a piece I should write the tut on).. Several people have been asking me about it so I have decided to do it.. Maybe you could help me pick one...? Just check out the slide show and let me know, what piece you would be interested in learning ( if you are into jewelry making..)

Oh.. I am auctioning off my pieces on my Facebook page so if you are interested in owning a one-of-a-kind wire wrapped piece of jewelry, you should totally check it out.. I am having 24 hour auctions with low starting bids.. So just stop by, place a bid (if you want..) and maybe become the lucky winner of one of my pieces..

The piece being auctioned off today ( Auction ends tomorrow 2:45 PM central time) is this beautiful copper/black adjustable cuff..

I am looking forward to your input and thanks for stopping by..

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment